1. The biggest deterrent to success is broken focus.
2. Your thoughts are what you focus on.
3. The audios, videos, and events you attend effect your thoughts.
4. Use training and inspirational materials like the 'LIFE' company subscriptions.
5. You act on what you focus on.
6. You'll never achieve success chasing two squirrels.
7. Use a calendar to make time for your actions.
8. Your actions create habits.
9. You must master your schedule to master your habits.
10. Your habits create your destiny.
11. Recognize that failure is only a learning experience.
12. Make your goals and dreams big enough to breakthrough any obstacles.
13. Take small steps to success so compounding can occur.
14. Achieve success in less difficult areas in order to strengthen future complex skills.
15. Persist. Never give up!
Here's a short message from my friend Trystan. He helps me put things into perspective. Don't wait to take the next step. You don't have a thousand years.
God Bless, George Guzzardo